SpeedFactory is proud to announce the re-release of a great product for FWD drag racers that was originally introduced by their friends over at Kaizenspeed; the Lightweight Rear Trailing Arm Kit with Staging Brakes. Kaizenspeed has shifted their focus to other products but still wanted this product to be available to the Honda drag racing community. SF is now happy to offer these kits as a SpeedFactory Racing product with a few updates and new pricing!
This kit reduces weight in one of the most important areas of a FWD race car while maintaining the use of your OEM style shocks and lower control arms.
It features an adjustable wheelbase with a design optimized for lowered cars and is one of the best bang for the buck modifications you can make to reduce weight and improve ET’s and MPH by completely replacing the entire rear trailing arm and braking assembly. This allows for an extended wheelbase up to +2” to reduce weight transfer and reduces overall vehicle weight by 50+ pounds and improving front to rear weight bias!
- 50+ lbs lighter than stock
- Extends the wheelbase up to 2” (adjustable)
- Maintains the use of OEM shock and lower control arm.
- Toe adjustment and camber adjustment built-in
- Deep gloss black powder coat finish
- Wilwood brake calipers and pads (tiny!)
- New ultra lightweight slotted 4x100 steel rotor design; half the weight of stock rotors!
- Now includes both rear wheel speed sensor brackets for use with either ABS sensor or Hall effect sensor
- 2 x rear trailing arms w/lightweight spindle
- 2 x ultra lightweight slotted rotors
- 2 x Wilwood brake calipers
- 1 x Wilwood pad set (4 padd / 2 pads per caliper)
- 2 x steel braided brake lines w/adapter fittings
- 2 x camber adjusters
- 2 x toe adjusters
- 2 x wheel speed sensor brackets
- All necessary hardware
- Option 4x100 wheel hub bearing assemblies
Vehicle applications: 88-91 Civic/CRX, 92-95 Civic (all), 92-97 Delsol, 90-93 Integra, 94-001 Integra
Disclaimer and Special Warning
This product is for OFFROAD USE ONLY!
*It is 100% your responsibility as the installer or user to ensure that the functionality of this product is satisfactory for the application.
IMPROPER USE MAY LEAD TO ACCIDENTS RESULTING IN PROPERTY DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO MAKE A DETERMINATION REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF A COMPONENT, SEEK THE ADVICE OF A COMPETENT ENGINEER. Because the end user makes the sole determination of suitability for its application, SPEEDFACTORY LLC makes no recommendation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to merchantability or suitability for any purpose or longevity or safety. BECAUSE THE RACING ENVIRONMENT OFTEN EXPOSES VEHICLES TO STRESSES WHICH ARE NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHICH CAN EXCEED THE ABILITY OF ANY COMPONENT TO SURVIVE, THE END USER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, INJURY OR DEATH WHICH MIGHT OCCUR WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
All performance or racing components must be inspected regularly for wear. It’s a good habit to inspect all components regularly, especially critical components such as brakes, tires, and suspension components. Often a catastrophic problem can be avoided by thorough attention to detail.This product is intended for drag race builds and the brakes are designed specifically to stage a car with a hydraulic handbrake only, not off the foot pedal. We do not recommend using the rear brakes other than for staging purposes only.