We set out to build the ideal K-Series fuel rail that will work for everyone from the bolt-on K-swapped street car to a 2000+hp methanol monster like our Outlaw car. The SpeedFactory Billet K-Series Mega Flow -10AN Fuel Rail is the result!
Our Mega Flow rail features a GIGANTIC 0.806” fuel bore with -10 ORB inlet/outlets and Viton O-rings. Perfect for high volume ethanol & methanol fuels, and the large internal volume helps dampen the pressure pulses created by the massive fuel injectors now commonly being used.
Three (3) -10 ORB ports allow user the option to feed or return from the ends OR under the center of the rail for a sleek, tucked look.
Vehicle Application/Fitment: All K-swapped ‘88-‘00 Civic / ‘90-‘01 Integra chassis and any universal K-swap applications. Fits most K-Series engines except direct-injection K20C and K20B engines. Fits RBC, PRB, and RBB intake manifolds and almost any aftermarket intake manifold.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Black Anodized finish throughout adds durability & eliminates corrosion
- Laser-etched SFR logo
- -10AN ORB Inlet/Outlet ports with massive 20.4mm (0.806”) fuel bore supports even the most demanding 2000+hp turbocharged setups on high volume alcohol-based fuels
- Center feed/return port for tucked fuel line routing if desired
- One (1) 1/8 NPT port for fuel pressure takeoff option (example: gauge, sending unit, or wet nitrous feed) and includes one (1) Stainless Steel 1/8 NPT plug